When is the Mercedes-Benz CLA Being Redesigned?
The all-new 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA has just been revealed to the world with a whole new look at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in January of this year, and we could not be more excited for this redesign. Better than ever, the 2020 CLA features an enhanced and smooth design, supercharged and boosted technology, along with a sportier drive than the previous design. All these new features will make the CLA irresistable to drivers in the Huntington, NY and surrounding areas.
The new look of the outside of the CLA is confident and unmistakable. Featuring a single, elegant line that reaches from the hood over frameless doors to the tail, the vehicle has a flowing look to it that is pleasing to the eye. You can also see the resemblance of the CLA’s model-siblings, the all-new A-Class sedan, as well as the recently redesigned Mercedes-Benz CLS. The handsome looks of this vehicle paired with it’s awesome aerodynamics make this new CLA even more capable than before.
The inside of the CLA has been revamped and improved tremendously for the 2020 model year. The biggest feature that has been introduced in the Mercedes-Benz A-Class and the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE is also avaliable in the 2020 CLA; MBUX. Also known as Mercedes-Benz User Experience, you can use simple voice commands to have your vehicle assist to your liking all thanks to artificial intelligence. Just simply say, “Hey Mercedes!”, and you can go through commands such as temperature control, MB-Navigation commands, Bluetooth® telephone commands, and much more. You’ll also find a modern dashboard design paired with a freestanding touchscreen media display that flows throughout the cabin of the vehicle smoothly.
There are many key highlights to the 2020 CLA that will have Northport and Cold Spring Harbor drivers jumping for joy. Many driver assistance features have been adapted from the S-Class to the all-new CLA, such as Active Brake Assist, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more. Here is a full-list of some of the key highlights to look forward to when the 2020 CLA arrives to Mercedes-Benz dealerships in Suffolk County, NY.
- 2.0L inline-4 turbocharged engine
- 221 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque*
- Top speed of 130 mph (electronically limited)*
- 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) with Voice Control multimedia system based on artificial intelligence
- Optional ambient lighting with 64 colors.
- LED headlamps
- Panorama roof
- Smartphone integration
- 7.0″ digital instrument cluster and 7.0″ multimedia display
- New-generation Touchpad in center console
- Standard Driver Assistance features: Active Brake Assist, Adaptive Braking Technology with Hill-Start Assist and brake HOLD function, Crosswind Assist, ATTENTION ASSIST®
- Optional Driver Assistance features: Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Steering Assist, Active Speed Limit Assist, Route-Based Speed Adaptation, Active Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, Active Emergency Stop Assist, Active Lane Change Assist, PRESAFE® PLUS, PRESAFE® Impulse Side
- Available AMG® Line and Night Package
As of now you can expect the 2020 CLA to start arriving to New York Mercedes-Benz dealerships toward the end of 2019. If you cannot wait until then, we have plenty of 2019 CLA models in stock at our showroom, as well as many Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles in our Certified Pre-Owned inventory. Feel free to contact us with any questions or come down to our dealership at 1103 E. Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743 to speak with one of our friendly Sales Consultants!