Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance Near East Northport, NY
Whether it’s replacing a flat tire, delivering a jump start, or providing your Mercedes-Benz fuel when it runs out, Roadside Assistance can provide help when you need it most – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Now, there’s an even more accessible, more convenient way to get the service you need when you’re on the move.
With the complimentary Mercedes me app, you can quickly contact Roadside Assistance to alert them of any issue you’re having. Most importantly, it is GPS-enabled to help them identify your location and provide you with a tracker to know when help will arrive.
If you need to utilize the Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance program, a Certified Mercedes-Benz Technician will come to assist you in getting you back onto the road. Be sure to direct your vehicle to our Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Service Department if it needs to be towed, where you will receive the best service with our friendly Service Consultants and our state-of-the-art amenities.
How Do I Contact Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance?
Call 1-800 FOR-MERCedes (1-800-367-6372). You will be asked for the following information:
1. Your Name
2. Vehicle Identification Number
3. Year, Model, and Color of Vehicle
4. Telephone Number Where You Can Be Reached
5. Disabled Location of Vehicle
6. Description of Problem
1. Press the Wrench Button* in your vehicle or Mercedes me button (located in the armrest or overhead console).
* See your operator’s manual for complete instructions.
2. You will be connected with a Roadside Assistance dispatcher. Thembrace® will automatically send the dispatcher information about your vehicle type and location.**
** Only where cellular and GPS are available.
3. Describe the problem you are experiencing to the dispatcher.
4. The dispatcher will send appropriate service personnel to your location.
Mercedes me® Mobile Application (for iPhone® and Android®):
1. Launch the application
2. Login with your Account Number and PIN
(If you forget yourmbrace® account number or PIN. Call the Mercedes-Benzmbrace® Response Center at 1-866-990-9007 or press the i-Button in your vehicle)
3. Touch and click on the Assist button at the bottom of the screen to access the Assistance screen
4. Touch or click on the Roadside Assistance button to call Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance.
To get the Mercedes me mobile app, choose from one of the links below.