2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC vs. 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE
Between the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC and the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE, Huntington drivers have plenty of strong options in the luxury SUV segment. Of course, either model would be an excellent choice, especially since they:
- Offer a New Vehicle Limited Warranty that lasts for 48 months or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Feature high-performance AMG® engines and systems in their lineups
- Generate 273 lb-ft of torque from their introductory engines
- Boast technology like the Mercedes-Benz COMAND® infotainment system
- Promise luxury in the form of genuine wood trim throughout the cabin, leather upholstery, heated and cooled seats, and more
Although the Mercedes-Benz GLC and the Mercedes-Benz GLE are both luxury SUVs, their sizing is a bit different, which translates into varying cargo capacities:
- GLC: 19.4 cubic feet as standard and 56.5 cubic feet total
- GLE: 38.2 cubic feet as standard and 80.3 cubic feet total
The engine offerings, performance capabilities, and efficiency that Huntington Station drivers will enjoy depend on whether you select the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC or the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE.
- GLC: The introductory turbocharged 2.0L inline-four engine generates 241 hp and achieves an EPA-estimated highway. This engine can also be paired with a plug-in hybrid electric motor for 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque, as well as improved fuel economy. Otherwise, there’s an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo that makes 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque and a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo that churns out 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
- GLE: At the top of the lineup is a 3.5L V6 engine rated at 302 hp and an EPA-estimated 23 mpg highway. Additionally, the GLE can be had with an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo that generates 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque and a handcrafted AMG® 5.5L V8 biturbo that muscles out as much as 577 hp and 561 lb-ft of torque.
Browse Mercedes-Benz SUVs at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington
Explore the new Mercedes-Benz GLC inventory, as well as the selection of new Mercedes-Benz GLE models, when you visit Mercedes-Benz of Huntington!
*2018 model pictured